Monday, October 25, 2010

A Small Update

So I wouldn't call myself a music aficionado by any stretch of the word. I enjoy music like everyone else, but there was definitely a time in my life when I was into it way more than I am now. I think that hit a decline my Freshman year of College, actually. I still love playing guitar...when I'm around one.


But, the true meaning of this post is to maybe introduce you to a band you haven't heard of? But maybe you have at least seen the name on your facebook "advertisements" (in all honesty, that's where I found them).


The band is named fockea crispa, and they aren't bad. I wasn't into at first, but I didn't turn it off immediately. Instead, it became this relaxing background music. I wasn't fully conscious of the fact that it was surrounding me until I went to close the myspace and saw that the song was still playing and was 7 minutes in. The music just seemed as if it belonged in my apartment.


They're Japanese folk meets Ambient. Give it a listen! Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment