Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1+1=1

So...usually, I already know what I want to write for the day. I already have it all planned out in my head. In today's case, I want to ...add on to yesterday's post because I forgot to mention a key point in my belief.

But even so, even though I already know what I want to say, I usually wait for something to inspire me to start writing (read: I procrastinate. Until I see something that kicks me in the ass and says "...what are you waiting for?"). Today, it was this video. And I wanted to share it.




So, what I wanted to add on to yesterday's blog is short. I said the whole thing about your soul mate possibly being born in another time, blah blah blah. What I forgot to mention was: Even if you are lucky enough to FIND your soul mate. Your ONE true love...who's to say you're theirs?

Deeper pit of depressing thoughts, I know. But...to me, this is truth. And it's something I've accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment